- Why you need to avoid some massive mistakes that hold people back
- Specific editorial skills you need to master in order to start
- How to market yourself and find clients even if you don’t have money to spend on ads
- How knowledge in key areas can determine how far you'll go
- The critical steps you need to take to ensure long-term success
Seventeen years, 1800+ books, and over 15 industry niches later, I’ve discovered the exact steps that differentiate a proofreader and copy editor who successfully manages their business, from one who struggles to find work or gets overwhelmed and quits. I'm sharing some important lessons I’ve learned about working as a freelance proofreader and editor, and these are things you need to know if you want to do it full time or as a side hustle. Join me in the FREE masterclass today.